- GE medical, dental and vision plans still include the options you have come to expect to help meet your family’s needs. Preventive screenings and services are covered at 100% (in-network) and savings accounts with each plan let you save for eligible health-related costs throughout the year.
- Get care virtually through Telemedicine - Cleveland Clinic Express Care Online, allowing you 24/7 access to care for non-emergency concerns without leaving your home. 2nd.MD also provides access to a virtual second opinion with leading doctors at no cost to you.
- The GE Employee Assistance Program (“EAP”) is available to you or your dependents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even if you are not enrolled in a GE medical plan option. The EAP provides confidential assessments and provider referrals. Up to 5 free visits per year, per issue, are covered per person.
- Sanvello and Talkspace are two new resources available under the EAP, to assist with emotional health and well-being. Learn more about both resources at Live and Work Well (code: “GE”).
- Sanvello gives users access to clinically tested techniques and coping tools to help combat symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression, and premium access is free as part of your EAP benefit.
- Talkspace connects users to a licensed therapist through a smartphone or computer and provides access to chat, video and audio support. You’ll receive 5 free weeks with your EAP authorization code. If you need support beyond your EAP benefit, additional sessions may be covered, subject to your GE medical plan.
- Currently, GE Employees can access annual subscriptions to both Calm and Headspace at up to 85% off the regular rate. Both applications are easily accessible from your mobile device to help manage stress on the go.
- Depending on which Health Benefits Plan you choose, GE offers a selection of spending and savings account options, allowing you to save money pre-tax for qualified medical expenses.
- Through the GE Retirement Savings Plan (RSP), you have access to tools and education to help you plan, budget and save wisely so you can feel good about your financial situation. Visit OneHR.ge.com > Retirement > My GE RSP.
- New! Everyday online activity can put you and your family at risk for identity theft. LifeLockTM with Norton Benefit Plans combines leading identity theft protection with device security and protection against online threats to block thieves from stealing personal information from PCs, Macs and mobile devices. Visit New Voluntary Benefits or call 1-833-947-2029 for complete plan information, pricing, or to enroll any time during the year.
- New! Situations may arise that require legal attention. With MetLife Legal Plans, you’ll be prepared for it all. You’ll have access to a team of network attorneys via phone or in-person. Visit New Voluntary Benefits or call 1-833-947-2029 for complete plan information, pricing, or to enroll. Enrollment for the MetLife Legal Plan is only available during the Annual Enrollment period.
- GE Affinity Networks reflect both the local communities we serve and the people with whom we do business. Diversity and inclusiveness are essential to our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage.
- GE Foundation, the philanthropic organization of GE, is committed to transforming our communities and shaping the diverse workforce of tomorrow by leveraging the power of GE.
- HealthAhead, GE’s global well-being program, is supported by local wellness teams and “Site Champions” that help to bring many of these programs and initiatives to life at GE worksites, and among virtual teams, all over the world. If you have a passion for wellness and want to be a part of the movement to reinvigorate GE’s culture of health and well-being, we are always looking for volunteers to join our team.