GE Benefits Center
If you’re unable to enroll online, call 1-800-252-5259 to enroll in benefits, verify dependent eligibility and employee contributions. Help is available weekdays from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST.
Health Coach from GE
- Get your health care questions answered by specially trained nurses supported by a team of doctors and other resources, get help understanding and resolving coverage and claims issues with your GE medical plan, access your EAP, and more.
- During Annual Enrollment, Health Coach can answer questions about your current medical benefits and help you select the best option for you and your family. It can also guide you in making your elections online (but cannot enroll for you), and can provide information on how health savings accounts work.
Call 1-866-272-6007 or send a secure email.
GE Retirement Savings Plan
- While you can make changes to your GE Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) at any time, Annual Enrollment is a good time to take advantage of free retirement planning and education resources and think about increasing your savings rate, especially if you are not taking full advantage of the Company match.
- Increasing your retirement contributions just 1% can have an impact over time, even with the current market uncertainty.
- Visit OneHR.ge.com > Retirement > My GE RSP > Quick Links > Contribution Amount to increase your RSP contribution. You can also contact Fidelity directly online or over the phone at 1-877-55-GERSP (1-877-554-3777) for more information.